**The UBC Sciences Po Dual Degree program is no longer accepting applications for the 2017-2018 academic year.**
What do I need to submit for the supplemental application?
After you complete your application at you.ubc.ca, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application. This email will contain your 8-digit UBC student number. You will need to this number to submit your supplemental application.
You will be asked to choose an interview location and date, if you are shortlisted for an admission interview.
This section is only required if you are choosing a virtual application.
Shortlisted applicants selected for an interview are required to prepare materials prior to the in-person interview. If you have chosen a virtual interview, you will be asked to provide contact details for an individual who will serve as your proctor during the interview process. A proctor is an individual who monitors a student during an examination process. Your proctor cannot be an individual who is related to you or has close personal ties. Your proctor will invigilate you while you are preparing your materials.
If you are attending an in-person interview, you will not be required to provide contact information for a proctor.
You will be asked to choose a Sciences Po campus for Years 1 and 2, and UBC program for Years 3 and 4.
Sciences Po Campus Selection (Years 1 and 2)
- Europe-Asia Progam at Le Havre (Instruction in English)
- Europe-Middle East Program in Menton (Instruction in English)
- Europe-North America Program in Reims (Instruction in English)
- Europe-Africa Program in Reims (French fluency is required)
UBC undergraduate degree program at the time of admission (Years 3 and 4)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Sauder School of Business, Vancouver Campus) with a focus in one of ten areas including Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour, Real Estate, Operations and Logistics, and more.
Applicants will be asked to upload the following documents in PDF format:
Your written response should be no more than 1,000 words and submitted as a PDF file. Your written response should illustrate your interest in the Dual Degree program, and how the Dual Degree will help you achieve your personal, professional, and educational goals. You are encouraged to be specific in discussing your long-term goals.
Having had the chance to review web information about our program, now please introduce yourself to us. Describe the reasons that led you to apply to the Dual Degree program. Explain how and why the educational environments at Sciences Po and the University of British Columbia will help you achieve your intellectual, personal, and professional ambitions - especially, how the study paths open to you in the Dual Degree program speak to your interests and ideas. You may also want to articulate how you foresee your engagement in campus life beyond the walls of the classroom. Please be specific and do not exceed 1,000 words.
A 1-2 page curriculum vitae in PDF format. Be sure to include your education and any experience and accomplishments.
Prepared as one single PDF file for upload, academic transcripts for:
- 2014-2015 year
- 2015-2016 year
- 2016-2017 year (your first report card or most recent prior to the application deadline)
This is required only if you are a prospective student currently studying in the French Baccalaureate system. Please submit a PDF copy of your Grade 11 French Baccalaureate results.
Before submitting your supplemental application, go over the below checklist to ensure you've completed all the requirements.
- Prepared transcripts to be uploaded as one single PDF file? The supplemental application does not require hard copies to be sent to the program office.
- Final transcripts and test scores must be sent to UBC Admissions, and not to the Dual Degree program.
- Reference letters are not required for the supplemental application, and will not be accepted or considered if they are sent to the Program Manager or to the program office.