At Sciences Po, each campus has its own unique opportunities for student involvement ranging from sports to arts and culture to student government.
- Reims: Student Associations
- Menton: Student Associations / Collective Projects
- Le Havre: Student Associations / Collective Projects
Students studying in France are also eligible for benefits:
- CAF monthly housing stipent (approx 100 Euros)
- Basic healthcare coverage upon registration (approx 230 Euros)
- Regular discounts
- Books, tech equipment, transportation, museums, cinemas, etc
From playing intramural hockey to watching a UBC Improv performance, there are hundreds of ways for students to enhance their undergraduate experience at UBC. With over 300 clubs and associations on campus to choose from, students are guaranteed to find something that matches their interests. Visit the Centre for Student Involvement and Careers for a full list of activities and opportunities available on campus.